The cloud is critical to maintaining a competitive edge. Make sure your setup is done right.
Your IT department knows that the cloud offers unmatched benefits to productivity, mobility, and agility, but they also know converting to a cloud infrastructure is no simple task. Migrating to the cloud is one of the biggest projects your staff can undertake, so get help from the cloud experts at ValTrus to ensure it’s done correctly and efficiently.
First, we’ll help you choose the right infrastructure for your business’s needs: public cloud, private cloud, or hybrid system. Then, not only will we help you choose and set up solutions for cloud file sharing, software licensing, VoIP communications, and hosted email, but our technicians will also help your IT team manage and maintain them. You’ll get maximum ROI and peace of mind knowing you can keep up with the competition.
We can assist with setting up and managing a variety of cloud solutions, including:
- VoIP – feature-rich, internet-powered phone systems that do more than traditional phone lines for a lower cost
- Hosted Exchange – enterprise-grade email program that is more secure and efficient, and has advanced features like auto-archiving and calendar sync
- Public Cloud Infrastructure – we’ll help you choose the right public cloud setup (Office 365, etc.) for your business, set it up for you, and help manage it moving forward
- Private Cloud Infrastructure – a more secure and contained setup; we can implement a cloud platform run from your own dedicated servers, so you have complete control
- Cloud File Sharing – avoid unsecure consumer-grade file sharing programs (Dropbox, etc.); we’ll recommend, install, and manage the best-fit, enterprise-grade cloud sharing platform for your business